This site wouldn't be possible without following data sets:
- Relief map
Natural Earth II
All versions of Natural Earth II found on this website are in the public domain. You may use the maps in any manner, including modifying the content and design, electronic dissemination, and offset printing. The author, Tom Patterson, renounces all financial claim to the maps and invites you to use them for personal, educational, and commercial purposes.
- Satellite maps
- NASA Blue Marble.
- World coastline map
- Derived from "Map of the world in an equirectangular projection with Tissot's Indicatrix of deformation" by Eric Gaba. This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0 License. Derived map is licensed under the the same license.
- Topo map
- ASTER Imagery. Advanced Spaceborne Thermal Emission and Reflection Radiometer (ASTER) Global Digital Elevation Model (GDEM), NASA and Japan's Ministry of Economy, Trade and industry (METI).
- Geospatial data
- World Gazetteer © by Stefan Helders www.world-gazetteer.com
- Exonym data
- Place names in different languages are derived from Wikipedia. Derived data is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0 License. See also Wikipedia's Copyright and license page.
- Climate data
- Precipitation, Wet days: New, M., Lister, D., Hulme, M. and Makin, I., 2002: A high-resolution data set of surface climate over global land areas. Climate Research 21.
- Temperature, humidity: NASA Langley Research Center Atmospheric Science Data Center.
- Altitude data
- NOAA/NGDC-Global Relief Data
- Accommodation data
- Mini Icons
- “Mini” is a set of 144 GIF icons available for free use for any purpose, famfamfam.com.
- AJAX loader icon
- Generated gifs are totally free for use, Ajaxload.
- IP geolocation database
- This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com.
- Guihua Zhu.